Turns out, Justin Beiber, Karl Lagerfeld and Oscar Wilde have something in common.
Do you have a BFF who seriously can't get enough of herself? Or, a boyfriend who spends hours, sometimes days, looking in the mirror? Or, did you wake up feeling like it's time to unleash your inner-Kanye today to remind the world how freaking amazing you are, once and for all? Good, you've come to the right place.
The only thing a true narcissist loves more than themselves is feeling validated in their vanity. (Think 100+ likes on an Instagram selfie) And one way to do it is through arrogant life quotes — the perfect line from an actor, singer, author, fashion mogul or philosopher that describes their awesomeness, as if it was written about them ... because wait, it was, wasn't it? You know, something, they can chant in the mirror every morning or use as a caption on their latest mobile upload. Heck, something they can recite (shout) at strangers passing by them on the street.
From Justin Beiber to Oscar Wilde (Yes, yes. You read that right), here are the egotistical life quotes that need to be taped on every narcissist's mirror, Pinterest page and iPhone case — written over the picture of their face, of course.
1. "Vanity is the healthiest thing in life." — Karl Lagerfeld
2. "I'm not conceited. Conceit is a fault and I have no faults." — David Lee Roth
3. "I am the only person in the world I should like to know thoroughly." — Oscar Wilde
4. "Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work." — Aristotle
5. "I am the nucleus." — Kanye West
6. "I have nothing to declare except my genius." — Oscar Wilde
7. "Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion." — Madonna
8. "Everything I do, I feel is genius. Whether it is or it isn't." — Rufus Wainwright quotes
9. "We were young, we were foolish, we were arrogant, but we were right." — Daniel Ellsberg
10. "I look good. I feel good and not to sound conceited I sound great." — A. J. McLean
11. "Not trying to be arrogant, but if I walked down the street and a girl saw me, she might take a look back because maybe I'm good-looking, right?" — Justin Bieber
12. "We have no patience with other people's vanity because it is offensive to our own." — Francois de La Rochefoucauld
13. "Vanity is my favorite sin." — Al Pacino
14. "People accuse me of being arrogant all the time. I'm not arrogant, I'm focused." — Russell Crowe
15. "I am so credible and so influential and so relevant that I will change things." - Kanye West
16. "I'm still, like, slightly a snob." — Kanye West
17. "I own and operate a ferocious ego." — Bill Moyers